My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 31, 2020 9:45 pm  #1

THIS is what I've been trying to tell people for months

I always hate to c&p such large portions of articles I find online, but this one is SO GOOD I just didn't know where to start or stop - - so I copied what I thought was really relavent and you can PLEASE read the rest for yourself at the link below.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/10/gary-d-barnett/do-not-wear-a-mask-and-do-not-get-a-shot-never-comply/

QUOTE FROM ABOVE LINK:

"To date, the test that has been the most effective in gauging the compliance mindset of the people has been the all-inclusive mandating of wearing worthless masks, and pretending that this is what will save humanity from certain ‘virus’ death. This trick is so absurd as to border on mental psychosis. It has been helpful that the general population’s memory is no longer than that of a gnat, and that any group knowledge of history is not only lacking but nearly completely absent.

The evil and murderous Anthony Fauci, the same Trump administration official that is now demanding mask wearing,
said in March on national television on “60 Minutes[/url],” that people in the United States should not be walking around with masks, as there is no reason to wear masks. He said that wearing a mask might make people feel better, but does not provide protection, and in fact there are many unintended consequences to wearing any mask. What he said is true, but is vastly understated. Wearing a mask does not protect from the spread of a virus, and cannot due to the fact that virus particles are many times smaller than the holes even in an N-95 mask. Viruses come from inside the body, and wearing a mask causes much stress, and therefore causes the natural immune system to weaken due to having to defend against all the ill effects of masking. This actually allows for more viral spread, not less. In addition, wearing masks dramatically impedes the intake of oxygen, which is very harmful and in fact with long-term use, can deplete so much oxygen to the brain as to cause permanent harm. Oxygen depletion of up to 21%, and the re-breathing of carbon dioxide and other harmful agents due to wearing masks, can be deadly. First and foremost, it is very damaging to the immune system, which is the best defense against any virus or sickness. The brilliant Dr. Judy Mikovits explains these risks in her [url=https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/covid-coverup-dr-judy-mikovits-biosecurity-state-illusion-that-led-to-your-new-normal/]latest interview with Ryan Cristián of “The Last American Vagabond.”

Mandating the wearing of masks is nothing more than a test of obedience, and the dumbed down American population bought this scam and complied almost en masse, which allows the claimed controlling elite to continue to advance their agendas of tyranny knowing that the sheep will obey so long as they are kept in fear. Now, with this asinine election coming right at the outset of the flu season, this purposely-manufactured ‘virus pandemic’ will be ratcheted up in intensity, and many more draconian measures will be the result.

Vaccines and flu shots will be said to be the cure for this pandemic, when in fact, they will only enhance the sickness and death, and cause this plandemic to proceed without proper resistance.  Mask wearing will cause extreme problems that will bring on more carnage, and the shots and vaccines will allow for the injection of multiple viruses, very dangerous adjuvants, and many other poisons into non-suspecting and ignorant citizens. In addition, there could easily be tracking and tracing elements, and DNA altering agents, given with these vaccines that contain nanoparticles introduced by the injection of hydro-gels."

It's so easy to see the lies in what's being perpetrated, but most people simply don't look for it, don't pay attention, or don't WANT to know the truth because it's easier to be a follower than a leader.  That's what gets people (and whole countries) into trouble, as we've seen in the past.  But once people make up their minds to wear a mask or do the 6 ft nonsense dance, it's very hard to get them to change.

AND - - I really doubt if President Trump knows what's actually happening with those shots he's endorsed.  It will cost him my vote and likely several others in my age group.  We aren't voting for Biden (heaven forbid) but we aren't voting for Trump either.  THIS is what happens when there's so much division in America.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera