My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 11, 2020 10:35 pm  #1

What we have here is your basic FLU - get a grip, man!

No wonder Biden and Piglosi are constantly pulling down their masks - - because THEY KNOW THE MASKS ARE NOT NECESSARY - - because what we have here is your basic flu bug, nothing more.

In fact, the WHO accidently let it slip just recently.  Boy I'll bet they're getting their hands slapped with a ruler!!

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/10/no_author/who-accidentally-confirms-covid-is-no-more-dangerous-than-flu/

I, along with several others, have been saying this FOR MONTHS ALREADY.  People will continue to wear masks because they're too stupid to believe the HONEST TRUTH when they hear it, and now they've been instilled with this idea that no one is safe - - but fast food MADE AND DELIVERED TO YOUR HOMES IS PERFECTLY FINE????? OMG how dumb do you have to be to know a completely made-up lie when you hear it/see it??? Apparently about as dumb as today's 20-40 year olds.   Wha'd I tell ya ??  This is the biggest hoax we'll ever witness, besides the 1,000 others that have been perpetrated on the American Public in the past 120 years.

It's disgusting.

Here's more on that subject: 

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/10/no_author/why-we-should-question-the-narrative-on-masks/

GREAT STUFF AT BOTH OF THOSE LINKS SO BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT AND SHARE THOSE LINKS ALL OVER THE PLACE.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 30, 2020 6:18 am  #2

Re: What we have here is your basic FLU - get a grip, man!

What we are dealing with is THE FLU.  Nothing more, nothing less, simply THE FLU.  People refuse to believe the truth.  One thing that's become very evident is that the CDC loves to play with numbers.  Pick a number, any number, is how they operate, apparently.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/10/no_author/is-infectious-disease-just-a-shell-game/

QUOTE FROM LINK ABOVE:

"A statistical trick

Getting back to the vanishing flu act, actually there is a statistical trick going on.  In some prior years, there were so few deaths caused by the flu (only 257 flu deaths in the U.S. in 2001 says the American Lung Association (44,970 said the CDC) and just 727 flu deaths in 2002 said the American Lung Association (18,945 said the CDC).  I’m illogically comparing cases with deaths, but you get the idea.  Just which walnut shell is the real flu bug hiding under?

The “vanishing act” by the flu was caused by false numbers used for comparison.  In this shell game, there never were any flu cases, or only a few laboratory-confirmed flu cases.

The disappearance of seasonal flu cases and deaths, as confirmed by a Centers For Disease Control report (also see chart at bottom) is largely a statistical phenomenon.

Not explained by lockdown or face masks

Ah, critics say, the flu vanished because of social distancing and face masks.  Really, can these practices distinguish the flu from COVID-19?  Social distancing, use of face masks and population lockdown could not have been responsible for this decline as they are not flu-specific measures (COVID-19 virus cases rose during same time period) and only delay, not prevent, infectious disease."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera