My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 14, 2020 8:59 pm  #1

The dimocraps are completely broken, filthy & beyond stupid

They act like children or worse.  Hell, most children know better than to be so stupid.

They were and are a disgraceful lot.  I hope, finally, the dims have proven they simply cannot be trusted with anything, much less the well-being of our country.  Could you even IMAGINE them being our "rulers"??

I don't believe their "polls" either.  I think it's a bunch of made up horseshit.  I cannot believe there are people in the USA who believe them or would actually vote for them.  If there are, they all deserve what they're going to get.  I hope this is the ultimate throat-cutting of the dimocrap party and it goes down the toilet.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2020/10/14/the-morning-briefing-so-much-for-hoping-that-democrats-wouldnt-be-awful-filth-during-the-acb-hearings-n1045482

If I were ACB, I would start filing charges of harassment against all of them.  Especially the idiot from Hawaii, she was as disgusting or worse than she usually is, and someone needs to stop her.  Hopefully, the voters will do so.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera