My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 12, 2020 8:47 pm  #1

Why are these people supporting Biden?

It's all about the foreigners.

Biden is a traitor to America, that much we know.  Apparently there are QUITE A FEW people within our gubmint who are just as bad or worse than he is, in that regard. That's the only "support" Biden has, let's face it.

To me, Biden stands for nothing.  His campaigning is empty, so is Harris' back-up to the campaign. EMPTY - just like both of their heads. They are keeping mum on every issue because they don't WANT the American people to know what they're up to, what they have planned, and where it will take the future of America, provided we have one and with Biden we wouldn't have one.  No one is going to be safe if Biden is elected, you can be sure of that.

Hell, Biden is more foreign than he is American, by far.  He's acts like a smart ass, he's a career CRIMINAL politician who's never done anything FOR America in his life.  Everything he does is for Biden & Family.  He and his son are just a couple of lying worms, IMPHHO.

But the bottom line is this:  I think the polls are just a pack of lies.  If Biden is so popular, where are his supporters?  Have you taken a close look at his "rallies"????? And the enthusiasm is missing, just not there.  Compare them to the crowds and the enthusiasm at Trump's rallies. 

I would trust Trump over Biden any day of the week - - even with Trump's nonsensical support for untested and unproven and untrialed vaccines where most of the few "testers" are either having major complications or dying.  Check out India and Africa, just for starters.

Biden is a turncoat, always has been as is well portrayed by his family.  He's far more interested in what's "in it" for him than he is about what happens to America or the American people.  No sir, we simply cannot allow Biden into office - - ANY OFFICE - - EVER AGAIN.  It would, most certainly, be the downfall of America as we know it.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/10/no_author/what-would-bidens-foreign-policy-look-like-just-look-at-his-supporters/

His only "supporters" are the people living off his foreign contacts.  It's as clear as day.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera