My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 11, 2020 2:23 am  #1

Biden and the mask mystery

About halfway down this page is the video showing Biden pulling his mask down while he coughs into his hand and then he pulls the mask back up again.  What a complete MORON!!! 

https://twitter.com/AndrewHClark/status/1314685222806577157

*** I don't really know how twitter works so I hope the photo/video thing of Biden is still there......

He was wearing the mask all wrong to begin with.  I truly don't know why he even bothers.  Did anyone have to wear a mask for any of the other types of FLU that circulated all over the world before this?  No.  And people are making this whole corona crap thing worse by wearing the masks because NO ONE CAN GAIN IMMUNITY WITH A MASK ON. 

Still, it doesn't much matter I guess, because most of the masks (non-surgical grade) aren't worth the powder it would take to blow them to hell anyway.  And when people wear them all wrong, they are just doing nothing anyway.  Those tight cloth masks I see everywhere are A HEALTH HAZARD TO THE WEARER.  No one is getting sufficient oxygen to their brain (that's pretty obvious from some of the dumbass things they've been doing!).  Lose the masks ladies and gentlemen and stop making people sicker than ever, not to mention the damage to your own system if you wear one.  And, keep in mind, some businesses are requiring their employees to wear them ALL DAY LONG.  That is pure insanity if ever I heard it.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 11, 2020 3:14 am  #2

Re: Biden and the mask mystery

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera