My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 10, 2020 12:02 am  #1

COVID: The virus that's not here - or ANYWHERE for that matter

Hoo boy.  The virus that isn't!  Never was.  It's the plain old seasonal flu if it's anything at all.  Anyone with even half a working brain has probably figured that out already, but for those mask-wearing idiots all over the map, here's your kick in the ass for today.  TRY to learn something here, please?

Quote from article at link below:

"This is a follow-up to yesterday’s article, in which I exposed the fact that the CDC does not have the COVID coronavirus in its possession, because it is “unavailable.” Their word, not mine.

The CDC is admitting the virus hasn’t been isolated. In other words, its existence is unproven. You need to realize the CDC, during its own published confession (see below), is discussing this explosive situation in the context of instructing the world how to perform the PCR test.

The test to detect a virus that isn’t there.

This would be on the order of NASA issuing a guide for navigating a fleet of ships to a planet whose existence has not been established---and the population of the whole world is going to board those ships for the voyage.

The CDC is saying: here is how you detect the virus in a human, here is the test on which we’re going to rely, here is the test on the basis of which we’re going to identify all case numbers and demand all lockdowns---except we don’t have the virus."

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/10/09/covid-the-virus-that-isnt-there-the-root-fraud-exposed/

This is hilarious, actually.  Every time I see someone wearing a mask and I can tell they are having labored breathing, it's all I can do not to laugh right in their face.  Ain't I awful, though?!!! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera