My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 26, 2020 3:24 am  #1

A MOST misleading headline

This is typical of ALL publications these days - - especially those who are pushing pandemic mania.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/25/hollywood-struggles-to-overcome-the-pandemic-as-well-as-its-own-woke-agenda/

Excuse me?  This does NOT mean what it looks like it means, but you won't know that if you don't actually put on your thinking cap. 

It DOES NOT MEAN that Hollyweird is "suffering from the pandemic because so many people are sick".  But, as I said, if you ONLY look at the title, you really wouldn't know that.

What they are "Struggling to Overcome" is the effect the stupidass pandemic, fake as it is, is doing to box office ratings, et al.

THIS IS ABOUT MONEY, as is most everything else in America these days.  Politics is ESPECIALLY about money, and that was never the intention of the Founding Fathers.  But most of the Hollyweird whackjobs wouldn't know who the Founding Fathers were - - ask them if you don't believe me.  I sure as hell wish SOMEONE would do a live poll on this subject (like Mark Dice, where the hell are you Mark??).  He's out talking to average people who want to GO to movies, not the idiots who MAKE the movies.  An entirely different class of weirdos all together, as we learned from Harvey Weinstein.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera