My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 9, 2020 9:06 pm  #1

Broken, broken, broken . . .

IMPO, the reason the police forces are being done away with (I call it "powered down") in most of these dim-bulb democrap-run cities is because those stupid mayors and gubners (WA and OR, for example) ACTUALLY think they are going to garner favor with the BLM activists if they cater to their whims and wishes.  They actually believe that, or at least they did believe it until the gubner of one of those states, can't remember now which one, was harrassed at his home by the BLM protester/rioters.  Yeah, these idiotic BLM people are REAAAAL understanding and easy to deal with, aren't they?  AND they do seem to love it when people bow to their wishes and do whatever they say. 
Hmmmm.......sounds a lot like upcoming communism to me, folks.

THEN, of all things, this dumbass gubner goes to the gubmint and thinks he's going to get some more funding for his lunacy of eliminating the police forces???  What a nightmare that guy is.  I think a lot of these democraps have lost their freakin' minds.  They don't even seem to be able to tell right from wrong anymore.  And they KNOW there's money to be made if they STAY on the wrong side of all these important issues - - especially the issues supported by their dimocrap CONgresspeople, etc.   These people know what they're supporting is wrong but they're doing this for money, mark my words.

BLM is nothing more than a bunch of 20 year old lunatic "kids" with a new toy.  They don't even know what they're doing - I mean they don't understand what it is they're doing in the long run - to this country and to their own personal rights.  Even a lot of black people don't support these cry baby nutjobs.

Yep, we have a real broken system. 

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"The anti-police sentiment in cities run by Democrats is getting worse by the day. Those of us who write about this stuff all the time have been speculating for months about how many law enforcement officers would be leaving the profession altogether because of this crap. As we saw in Seattle, cops are getting abandoned and thrown under the bus by progressive loon politicians who would rather side with rioters than law enforcement."

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2020/09/09/the-morning-briefing-democrats-keep-letting-blm-rage-mob-ruin-police-careers-n908132

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera