My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 29, 2020 12:29 am  #1

The USPS is undoubtedly part of the political system

YES - - it is.  In fact, when things of this magnitude are supported (monetarily) by the people of the USA whether they like it or not, that's a political play if ever I've seen it.   I have a son who's worked for the USPS for 8 years now and he gets more days off in one year than I ever did in my entire lifetime of working.  I had a brother who worked for the PO for over 40 years (he started in the late 60's and worked there until 2008).  He retired, his wife died a couple years later, then he died the following year - a broken heart I think.  He did  NOT get multiple generous days off, he had a walk route for 6 hours of his 10 hour shift.  Everyone always thought all that walking was making/keeping him pretty healthy, but they were wrong - - he had heart problems (and they were NOT congenital or hereditary either).  But I digress.......

Apparently Andrew Napolitano is in favor of the democraps - - which is something I can hardly believe. A bright guy like him??

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:

"Yet, in the 2016 presidential election in which Hillary Clinton received 3 million more popular votes than Trump, and he was elected by the Electoral College, more than 40 million Americans voted by mail and there was little if any complaining by either major political party of corruption."

Two things I'd like to point out to him, should it have escaped his brilliant mind:

1). 2016 was 4 years ago and things have changed dramatically since then, thanks to the vile democraps like James Comey, John Brennan, Adam Schiff, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page and so many more.

and 2).  The electoral college has been around since the beginning of this country.  If Nappy didn't like the way it was working, he should have done something, with his power as a judge, to stop the process from being legal. 

And she hasn't been able to face up to or get over the loss in the past 4 years, she's such a big baby she thought she had the election in the bag so it's no damned wonder she hates Trump!  He took away her shining star and all her opportunities to screw over the American population in NUMEROUS ways, she missed a great opportunity to keep lying to us through her teeth, and she was caught red-handed doing a whole bunch of illegal things but she has yet to have to pay a price for those things.  Imagine THAT. 

AM I THE ONLY ONE ASKING THIS - - - > Why does it seem like all the democraps can do is bitch about things but when asked for ideas, they stall?  Just like the DNC - -  not ONE new idea put forth, all they could do was bitch about the job President Trump has done so far which, BTW, has been pretty phenomenal considering what he's been put through in the past 5 years (Yes, this all started the day he came down those steps and agreed to run to be our president).  Joe Biden can't go pee by himself unless it's in his pants.  Trump would work circles around him in a debate and his party knows it - - which is why they're avoiding at all costs the prospect of campaign debates.  I agree with them, he needs to stay hidden in his basement wearing a mask around his neck, because you'll notice he never wears it on his face very often unless he's in front of a camera for some big hoopla.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/08/andrew-p-napolitano/sell-the-postal-service/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera