My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 5, 2020 5:57 am  #1

Why Media Chose Not to Hear When Trump Called Obama a Literary Fraud

This is a terrific article, a MUST READ for sure.  Obozo WAS a literary fraud all along.  Bill Ayers did the work for him and I think a LOT of people knew that for some time now.  Trump knew it, for certain, but no one believed him I guess.  I actually never heard about any of this until today when I read this article.  Under the radar. 

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"My conversation with Cohen reaffirmed that Trump was the un-Obama, a creature of his own creation: bold, bombastic, and as subtle as a truck bomb.  Unlike most on the right, Trump refused to be intimidated.  He was eager and ready to vet the nation's first unvetted president.  On April 15, 2011, Sean Hannity of Fox News gave him the opportunity.

"I heard he had terrible marks, and he ends up in Harvard," said Trump in his inimitably artless style. (!) "He wrote a book that was better than Ernest Hemingway, but the second book was written by an average person."

"You suspect Bill Ayers?" said Hannity."I said, Bill Ayers wrote the book," Trump replied.

Trump had made the claim earlier in a public forum.  He doubled down on Hannity's show.  For all the outrage about Trump's questioning of Obama's birth certificate, the mainstream media were noticeably silent about Trump's much more tangible challenge to Obama's literary skills.  To this day, there has been negligible pushback to Trump's remarks about Dreams."

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/08/why_the_media_chose_not_to_hear_when_trump_called_obama_a_literary_fraud.html

PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE - This could get interesting!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera