My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 23, 2020 1:59 am  #1

Secret police??

Are these people MORE than just out of their minds??  Nanny Piglosi is the absolute worst, we've all known that since President Trump was elected (and even before that, if you were paying attention).  She and Schooooomer were Obozo's lap dogs.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE POSTED AT LINK BELOW:

"As their collective madness worsens, American leftists keep creating boogeymen who don’t exist. They are now referring to duly appointed, very public officers operating under the auspices of the Department of Homeland Security as “secret” police.

We’re not talking about a fringe group of Twitter commies pitching a fit. The increasingly-impaired bag of vile currently serving as the Speaker of the House of Representatives
is in on it.

Her alcoholic Trump Derangement Syndrome is so strong that she is disparaging good federal police officers who are carrying out their duties in cities where Democrats have abandoned the law-abiding citizens to lawless packs of criminals."

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2020/07/22/the-morning-briefing-theyre-not-really-secret-police-if-were-all-talking-about-them-n669209

HOW MANY TIMES do I have to say this - - just because there's a spike in corona CASES, does not mean a thing.  It's the nunber of DEATHS we need to keep track of, and they are much, much fewer than people are being led to believe.  MUCH FEWER. 

You cannot listen to the gubmint when it comes to stuff like this.  Hell, you can't even listen to the medicos when it comes to things like this because they're also in the business of lying to us.  Each corona death equals money in their pockets.  Don't believe me?  LOOK IT UP MAN.  For every death being reported as corona related, they get paid something like $13,000 - - that's EACH CASE THEY REPORT.  Can you imagine the money here, people???  Money we could be using to find out more about this ancient disease.  But no one really WANTS to know, I guess, or they'd be doing the research work and the math.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera