My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 18, 2020 2:31 am  #1

Fauci & Friends WANT us all locked down tight & snug

So that none of us can mess with their devious plan.

This is a wonderful article from Jon Rappoport and he's right, every word he says.  We need to come to grips with this thing and fast and we NEED President Trump to do it.  He knows he needs to get rid of Fauci  = = just lock the little monster in a basement somewhere and forget all about him, that's my advice.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/07/17/mr-trump-the-enemy-is-deep-inside-the-gate/

I was on the way home from the grocery store today and had the radio going.  It went from some great 1950's music to ABC news and the immediate blast from the reporters mouth was that the corona numbers are now out of control in America and how it's all Trump's fault and how hospitals are overflowing, yada yada yada.  She didn't, of course, differentiate between "illnesses and deaths".  They never do because then they can't make it seem as grisly.  And right now those morons are in the business of GRISLY.

President Trump - STEP UP SIR.  Open businesses immediately if not sooner, and don't listen to ANY of the supposed "advisers" around you.  Open schools this fall, without hesitation.  Open EVERYTHING or the economy is going bust.  The democraps are in control right now and I don't like it one bit.  We didn't vote for those moronic idiots.  WE VOTED FOR A LEADER = = which we thought we were getting in TRUMP.  Stop hesitating, sir. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 18, 2020 3:45 am  #2

Re: Fauci & Friends WANT us all locked down tight & snug

And they want EVERYONE to believe the asinine assumptions about wearing a facemask.  I've been trying to spread this news since mid-March, but it always falls on deaf ears, especially when the audience is 20, 30 and 40 year old numbskulls.

I think we should start producing more adult diapers . . . people are literally scared shitless over a FLU BUG.  It's just plain moronic.  WHY don't people do their homework about this kind of thing?  Because they're too damned lazy and as long as the gubmint brain-dead idiots like Fauci keep telling them what to do, they don't have to actually think about anything - they just follow orders.  I think that's the saddest statement I've made in a long time.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/07/no_author/the-face-mask-placebo/

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 18, 2020 9:27 pm  #3

The uppermost question on my mind is WHY?  Why do they want this to happen to America?  WHY do they want a far left agenda?  What is their hope for the future if they do this?  I've seen answers to none of these questions and the democraps are busy "crafting" but not explaining.  Maybe if the rest of us understood their reasons for wanting this "lifestyle" for all of us, we could understand a lot of things.  At this point, it just makes NO sense at all. 

For people who know their history of how this DIDN'T work in the past (in many countries) we will continue to ask this question (about wanting a far leftist agenda) and I suppose they'll continue not to answer.  There's money in this for the dems, I suspect.  It sure SMELLS that way. 

I don't see how fights about an obscure subject like racism are going to change anything for the better either.

Quote from article at link below:

"Without traditional campaign trail scrutiny, Democrats are crafting a far-left agenda for Biden to implement under the mask of a "moderate."

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/17/joe-biden-is-a-vehicle-for-the-revolution/

Nitwits like this Davis woman actually WANT a new world order which includes more racism, not anti-racism as she claims.  I doubt that she actually knows what it is she's doing.  She's a flake and has been for decades, so tell me again why we're listening to one word she says?

THIS is the womans agenda, for heaven's sake:

" “I don’t see this election as being about choosing a candidate who will be able to lead us in the right direction,” Davis said on “Russia Today.” “It will be about choosing a candidate who can be most effectively pressured into allowing more space for the evolving anti-racist movement." ”

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 20, 2020 4:16 am  #4

Fauci & Cuomo - two pigs in a poke.

Both are still out there lying about what happened early on, what eventually did happen, and what THEY THOUGHT SHOULD HAPPEN.  Good grief.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/07/18/now-we-have-proof-dr-fauci-is-full-of-crap-and-cant-be-trusted-n661149

Politicians make some of the dumbest statements I've ever heard. And every stinkin' day the numbers are all over the map.  The seem to magically go up and down at random, depending on what or who these dumbasses are attacking for the day.  Makes me want to barf.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera