My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 18, 2020 3:25 am  #1

How should we be looking at "violent mobs" if we can't call them that?

I quoted the info below because I consider it ALL relevant to what's happening.  The whole article is well worth reading, and not long and "wordy".  The DHS Chief is correct - we cannot let our officials stand idly by while our country is being torn apart - - in more ways than one.  An order needs to go out, and soon.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

" “A federal courthouse is a symbol of justice - to attack it is to attack America,” he said. “Instead of addressing violent criminals in their communities, local and state leaders are instead focusing on placing blame on law enforcement and requesting fewer officers in their community. This failed response has only emboldened the violent mob as it escalates violence day after day.”

The DHS chief added:

“This siege can end if state and local officials decide to take appropriate action instead of refusing to enforce the law. DHS will not abdicate its solemn duty to protect federal facilities and those within them. Again, I reiterate the Department’s offer to assist local and state leaders to bring an end to the violence perpetuated by anarchists.”

Oregon police chief Chris Davis called the situation unfolding in the city “not sustainable.”

“There’s a very big difference between protests and the kind of mayhem that we’ve seen every night,” Davis said, adding that “The Black Lives Matter movement is not violent. The story that we’re going to talk about today is about a small group of agitators that is attempting to hijack that message [of Black Lives Matter] and use it as a cover for criminal activity.”

Davis is wrong about one thing. Black Lives Matter is a Marxist, revolutionary organization[/url]. While not all who participate in Black Lives Matter events are violent, Antifa [url=https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/36087-antifa-doc-reveals-organized-warfare-tactics-in-siege-of-police-precinct]documents reveal that their tactics to taking control of the streets involve using both violent and nonviolent agents. The nonviolent members of the crowd provide the cover behind which the violent agitators are able to attack the police without fear of reprisal."

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/36411-dhs-chief-blasts-portland-democrats-for-emboldening-violent-mob

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera