My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 17, 2020 10:26 pm  #1

The wonder veep!

You know, and I know, and everyone knows that he's just a placeholder for whomever will be VP in this 2020 race. Then in January of 2021 that person will actually be president, so this isn't really what you'd call a "presidential race".   As far as I'm concerned it's one big Trump Rally because everything Biden does, at this point, goes against him and makes Trump look good.  No wonder Trump is asking to debate him!  Oh boy, that would be disastrous for the democraps and they know it.  So they keep hiding Joe as any sane person would, although sane people would just withdraw him and call it a day.  They're too dumb to do that, evidently. 

As is stated in the quote below:

". . . Biden was going to have to eventually leave the basement and prove to the American public that he isn’t the drooling fool that so many of us now believe him to be.

As we have discussed here many times, Crazy Joe the Wonder Veep has benefited greatly from the Coronapocalypse excuse to avoid the campaign trail. He can’t spend 3 minutes on camera reading a teleprompter without barking nonsense. He may not even be able to speak English if he’s off-leash at a campaign event. It’s a given that his handlers want to keep him away from public campaigning for as long as possible."

LINK:  https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2020/07/17/the-morning-briefing-not-coming-to-a-town-near-you-joe-bidens-invisible-presidential-campaign-n654845

We all know this whole rigged campaign/corona thing was set up specifically to keep him away from any sort of public speaking requiring more than 2-3 minutes - - and even that can be extremely detrimental to his campaign because he can speak a lot of nonsense in even that length of time!  It's almost hilarious to watch him - - I cannot and do not believe he is "leading" in any of the states.  I think that is all false reporting and false polling information, but that's just my opinion.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera