My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 12, 2020 1:10 am  #1

Byrd brain

How in the hell did these types of people make it into the halls of OUR NATIONAL CONGRESS??  It's just stupifying to think about.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"The late Sen. Robert C. Byrd, the West Virginia Democrat and Senate majority leader who organized a Klan chapter in 1941 and filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964, is celebrated in the state, his name gracing over three dozen public works projects, including two federal courthouses, a dam on the Ohio border, libraries, community centers, roads, bridges, schools, and several university buildings throughout the state."

A klan chapter, can you imagine doing this WHILE serving the citizens of our country??

Apparently the USA was made up of virtually "non-thinking" people even back starting in 1941.  Well, we know that's true for a fact because people kept supporting a demon like FDR - - so Byrdie fit right in. 

You don't know how much I truly detest making a statement like that because all of my grandparents were still alive and well and voting back then, as well as my parents.  In fact my twin brothers were born in 1941.  There's only 1 brother left and he was 79 this year.  All of my female siblings are gone.  Come to think of it, they're the lucky ones, as it turns out. 

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/11/west-virginia-democrats-silent-about-memorials-to-kkk-supporting-colleague/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera