My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 7, 2020 10:12 pm  #1

Can the left lead a country it truly despises?

Great question.

One of Tucker's best.  I don't often watch any tv news, but I do watch clips which are provided in some of the articles I read online.  This was one of them, and it's a good one.  About 14 minutes.  Don't miss it.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/epic-tucker-carlson-can-left-lead-country-hate-video/

IMPHHO, anyone who couldn't see the truth and the goodness in President Trump's Mt. Rushmore speech on the 3rd of July, 2020, should pack up and get the hell out of America because they have no love for America - - at all - - and they don't want the best for America or Americans, either.  People quickly identlfy hatred in the democrap party, so as far as I'm concerned they can ALL get out and stay out if they don't like our heritage.  All of that happened 200+ years ago and nothing we do now will change what happened back then.  How dumb are they?  Obviously people do not feel the same today, or there wouldn't be colored people on tv shaming the white people because of freedom of speech. None of the democraps, however, are ever going to point it out the way Trump did, and thus the democraps don't like him - - because he tells the truth and they hate the truth.  But we're supposed to support them and their fanatical ideas???!!!  Are they crazy or what . . .

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 7, 2020 10:31 pm  #2

Re: Can the left lead a country it truly despises?

Laura Ingraham on "why the left lies".  Good points are made throughtout the 12 minute vid below.  Give it a watch.  She makes many good points which the democraps will never answer, and never even be able to actually defend - - but they're sure as hell gonna try to keep pushing down the most honest President we've had in decades, because he is a republican and they can't STAND it.  But, as she says in the vid, we have leftist leaders all over the country in some of the largest cities and yet there is nothing but chaos going on in those places.  No one wants to answer THAT question or they would have done so by now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjy6yM3UDC0&feature=emb_rel_end

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 7, 2020 11:35 pm  #3

Hannity tells it like it is in 7 1/2 minutes.

History lesson on race relations in America.  Boy, if you want to know the meaning of the word hypocrite, look up the past statements (recently even) of some of the most prominent democraps!  It's hysterical to watch them trying to backpeddle.  Lots of news on that subject, which no one from the left bothers to read/listen to because they don't wanna know about it. 

Not exactly what I would call "leader" material, unless you consider our past (the clinton's - both of the scoundrels, Obozo, etc., to be "leaders").  They were certainly no such thing but they played the game.  They didn't play the game well, but evidently that doesn't matter now.  Sheesh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3NkdKIKRVk

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 7, 2020 11:38 pm  #4

Looking at the dangerous consequences of lawlessness in America's streets.  Of course, this is considered by the left to be "peaceful protesting". 

Yeah, sure.

They sure know how to try to gloss over the truth, don't they (the leftists, that is)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xruxbRYb4Y

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera