My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 7, 2020 8:33 pm  #1

Oh, they're "preparing us" all right

Can anyone honestly say that, during daytime hours in the past 2 years, you've seen a commercial for anything other than either life insurance, medicare, death insurance, adult diapers, or crooked penis syndrome (as if it matters???!!!) ???

I haven't. 

Of course I don't watch much tv.  Now you know why. 

I don't watch tv news at all (I see vid clips in online articles once in a while) but I don't ever watch tv news at all.  They've all, for some stupid idiotic reason, sold out to the empty-headed democraps and their wild ideas and lies.

It is my belief that the democraps started the rumor about this corona crap stuff (science is quickly proving it to be mostly false "evidence") and they did that for the purpose of keeping addled Joe Biden in the headlines but they only want his name, not the man himself, so they keep him in the basement with his mouth shut for the most part.  Soooooo, that means his Veep pick will actually be president within a day or two of the election, you can bet your best bib and tucker on that.

It won't work, thank God, because people are finally catching on to the whole thing, as well as to the BLM shit on a stick (also being used as a diversion).  No one said the dems were stupid - - but they ARE awfully dumb.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera