My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 7, 2020 3:53 am  #1

The "experts" who are NOT interviewed on mainstream media

This article makes some wonderful points.  Written by a doctor, no less.  Not that it should, but it will carry more weight because of that "title" behind his name.  I like the guy, don't get me wrong; he speaks the language most of us need to hear and want to hear these days.  The words come from his brain, too!

He has found some wonderful information here.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"(The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the US Public Health Services at the National Institutes of Health, CDC and NIAID Have Serious Undisclosed Conflicts of Interest)".

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/07/gary-g-kohls/important-quotes-from-virology-and-vaccinology-experts-that-never-are-interviewed-on-the-mainstream-media/

You really gotta read that article.

One of the best quotes from the article should stick clearly in your mind.

" “The children who comprise this vaccine-injured generation are now aging out of schools that needed to build quiet rooms and autism wings, install wobble chairs, hire security guards and hike special ed spending to 25% to accommodate them. They are landing on the social safety net which they threaten to sink. … The good news for Big Pharma, of course, is that many of these vaccine-injured children have lifelong dependencies on unaffordable blockbuster drugs like insulin, Adderall, anti-psychotic drugs, Epi-Pens, asthma inhalers, and diabetes, arthritis, and anti-seizure meds made by the same companies that made the vaccines.”  "Robert F. Kennedy, Jr

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera