My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 25, 2020 12:53 am  #1

Forbes censored information on corona . . .

No fake, Jake?

Sheesh.

From article at link below:

• Forbes’ June 7, 2020, article on a Norwegian report that claims to present proof that SARS-CoV-2 is a laboratory creation was almost immediately altered to reflect the opposing view
  • The 180-degree turnaround is being justified by citing “scientific consensus on COVID-19” — a consensus that does not exist
  • There are many reasons for protecting the narrative that SARS-CoV-2 is of a natural origin. If it is proven to be a lab creation, the public may demand biosafety/biowarfare research into dangerous pathogens be stopped
  • Thousands of scientists involved in such research would lose their jobs if funding came to a halt and biosafety level 4 laboratories were to be shut down. Many could also potentially face life in prison for violating the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989
  • American scientists and health organizations would also be responsible, and the U.S. doesn’t want to implicate its own agencies in the creation of SARS-CoV-2

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/06/24/forbes-censorship-of-coronavirus.aspx

Everything we hear nowadays is such lies.  BLATANT LIES.  No wonder people have absolutely no idea what to believe anymore.  I think it was DESIGNED THIS WAY.  Mass confusion brings total void (read: empty heads) to the minds of people who usually think for themselves.  People are acting crazy because that's what they think is the "right thing to do".  My Lord.  WAKE UP PEOPLE.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera