My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2020 2:42 am  #1

WHY are our leaders backing off?

There is something afoot here in the USA that is mystifying.  It's almost hard to read the words of this active duty officer.  Actually, it's heartbreaking to see so many of our "elected leaders" acting like complete and utter imbeciles and idiots and jerkwads.  We know who's behind these riots - - I'd take bets on who I think it is, but I choose to remain silent on that issue for fear of getting into trouble.  We have enough of that going on WITHOUT CAUSE.

This is very long to read, but well worth your time.  A first-hand account of what's REALLY going on in Seattle.  I'm sure the same scenario was on full display in Minnesota and other places, and there will be more of it as long as the police and the Nat Guard are not allowed to fight back, use force, or even protect themselves.  I'd be willing to bet that Washington, Jefferson, Adams, and a few others are actually spinning in their graves at this outrageous conduct from Americans.  They would surely be appalled.

Anyway, give this a read - you'll be glad you did.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/06/daisy-luther/an-eye-witnesss-shocking-account-of-whats-really-happening-during-the-seattle-riots/

As you read this, you too will figure out who's behind it all.  But keep it to yourself. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera