My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 13, 2020 2:02 am  #1

What crap!

"The White House Coronavirus Task Force has become all but invisible as officials pivot hard to drawing a line under the crisis to focus on reopening businesses, even as several states record an increase in COVID-19 cases."

That underlined part above is nothing but pure crap.  The medical industry has no way of testing for corona (not on an accurate basis, we all KNOW that) and besides, there are many many strains of corona.  How can they possibly be "recording an increase in covid cases" if there's no test and no treatment they'll let hospitals or nursing homes use??

Besides, it's the fault of the medical industrial complex that caused the increase in corona hysteria in the first place, with their fake and false documenting to death certificates, no matter the cause of death.  The dead person could have died in an auto wreck but the doctor was REQUIRED to list it as a corona death.  Don't believe me?  Hey, look it up for yourself. 

I'm glad to see the President getting back to business as usual.  It's about damned time.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/coronavirus-task-force-takes-back-seat-as-trump-and-pence-hit-the-road

Convenient leftist lies.  What else is new?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera