My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 11, 2020 1:20 am  #1

Dems want us to believe they had nuthin' to do with this

My ass. 

This has been in their "work program" for some time, all ya gotta do is listen closely to Nanny Piglosi and she nearly says it straight out (and chuckie schoomer, too) - that they have something in the works, and the democraps want to get as much stimulus money doled out before Trump catches on to the full weight of what's happening here (they're up to the 4th 'stimulus package' already, I believe).  That will put the country into SO MUCH DEBT, and the democraps can blame it all on President Trump (and they will).

After all, he's never been in politics and is still in the process of learning all the devious angles from which they can play.  He's awfully smart, though, and maybe he already knows and just wants them to get their FULL tit in the wringer before he pulls the plug.  Who knows for sure what's going on, after all, this is the crime capital of the world - - our very own elected officials. Isn't that comforting, though?

Trump is not in on any of this deviousness, you can be sure of that.  He is FOR THE PEOPLE, not like the democraps who, for some strange and odd reason, WANT this country to fail.  It's just beyond comprehension.  I wouldn't vote for any of them for playground monitor, much less vote them back into the House or Senate.  You'd have to be an idiot to do that. 

https://bongino.com/60-of-voters-believe-media-wants-shutdowns-to-drag-on-to-harm-trump

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera