My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 8, 2020 4:50 am  #1

hypocrisy: lockdown vs national riots

One is demanded, the other is allowed.  We've all seen recent photos of street crowds packed so close together you couldn't stuff a bean between them, none or few of which were wearing masks (if they were, it was only to hide their faces, I'm sure).  So now the message from our gubmint officials is that it's ok to be close together while rioting in the streets, but the rest of us (who are smart enough NOT to riot) must stay at home, away from loved ones, because WE'RE the bad guys and WE'RE the ones who might "infect" others with a clearly non-existent fake "disease"???

Yeah, I guess it makes sense to the liberal idiots who MUST play their parts, by all means.  I'm so glad to live in a state where we have a rational governor who is not brain dead and who clearly thinks there's more to this than meets the eye.  We have been hoodwinked, as an ENTIRE NATION, and we all must make sure this NEVER happens again.  How they slid this past President Trump is something I'll never quite grasp, however.  In the early days of the thing, maybe - - but in the ensuing days, I assumed he'd figure it out and tell those leaders to go dunk their heads in a lake. But no.

Anyway, this is excellent, logical reading.  I hope it's too complicated for the democraps to understand!!

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/hypocrisy-liberal-covid-19-alarmists-who-denounced-lockdown-protests-are-silent-about-national-riots/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera