My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 5, 2020 9:58 pm  #1

Family of Secrets, to say the very least

This is a hilarious thought because, after all, the Bush's were a bigger crime family than the Gambino's ever thought of being.  I would venture to say more people died at the hands of the Bush's than any other family IN HISTORY.

Don't believe it?  Do some homework, PLEASE. 

It is hilarious to hear him speak these words, since he doesn't believe a word of HIS OWN SPEECH and he doesn't give two tweets about who gets hurt or who dies in all this mess.  You can be sure HE'S well protected (though don't ask me why it should be at taxpayer expense, but it is).  Makes me sick to my stomach.

I always hated the guy.  Then when he introduced the Patriot ACT, he sealed the deal.  That was the beginning of the destruction of America and if you don't believe that either, just do a bit of research on some of the repercussions from the Patriot Act we're just starting to feel now - - and they're going to get worse.

I just wish the guy would keep his ugly mouth shut.  I can hardly believe ANYONE takes seriously any of the words he speaks.  He hasn't ever told the truth in his entire life.  You NEED to read the book called Family of Secrets if you don't believe my statements.

He's a creep, so was his dad and so are his kin.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/06/james-bovard/the-media-has-conveniently-forgotten-george-w-bushs-many-atrocities/

The Clinton's are ALMOST on par with the Bush's.  And they're working their way up. Barack Obozo was also their student. 

Also, I think Trump should take EXTRA EXTRA precautions these days (with security measures) because I put nothing past the Bush's, Clinton's or Obozo - and all of their democrap minions.  And they have many, as we've already seen in the cases of Comey, Rosenstein and his wife, Clapper, McCabe and too many more to mention.  It's shameful what people will do for money.  It's even more shameful to see what they'll do for perceived power they'll NEVER get because one of them is going to make a mistake SO BIG that it will uncover all of their past deeds.  ALL OF THEM.

*** Since Bush Jr seems to be re-inserting himself into "public speaking" (if you can call it that - he's such a GD dork I can't stand to hear him speak) and calling attention to himself again (after years of being silent) it brings to mind an axiom I recently read that now makes sense.  The worst an honest man can do is make an honest mistake.  THAT NEVER EVER APPLIED TO ANY OF THE ABOVE NAMED CRIMINALS.  Trump is not a criminal and they've proven it THEMSELVES (by their stupidity) in many ways.  Still, the people of America on the democrap side of the aisle refuse to believe anything but their own made-up stories.  They are living in a fantasy.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera