My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2020 5:10 am  #1

PLEASE - - stop recommending wearing face masks

Many people simply do not understand the consequences of wearing those damned things.  Thing is, the "dangers" for children wearing them are no different than what they are for adults wearing them, but no one is going to actually say that outright (Dr. Judy Mikovits did in the interview I watched of her on the Plandemic 1 video). 

Besides, so many people have made a sideline business of selling homemade (read: USELESS) face masks that it is never going to be something the gubmint will tell you NOT TO DO.  Never in a million years.  Besides, it would be considered good advice and the gubmint would never do THAT, either.  They also do not tell you about ALL THE DIFFERENT TYPES of face masks and how some are less than useless - - they're dangerous.  Another thing they would never tell the public.

QUOTE BELOW IS FROM THE ARTICLE AT THE LINK PROVIDED.

"CDC’s recommendations for opening schools require children to wear face masks

Picture classrooms of children wearing face masks. This image is repulsive to me on so many levels. Yet, updated CDC guidelines on May 19th, 2020 and posted on their site titled Considerations for Schools, recommends that children older than the age of 2 wear face masks. In part, it says, “Teach and reinforce use of cloth face coverings.” It then goes on to say…

Note: Cloth face coverings should not be placed on:

And many in the government and educational system are echoing these preposterous recommendations. My opinion based on the science we just looked at is that this would be a huge mistake. Making children wear face masks has the potential to cause long-term psychological, emotional and physical damage. It promotes an excessive fear of germs (phobia) and of social interaction. The reduced oxygen levels will increase anxiety, fatigue and brain fog, decrease learning capacity due to decreased oxygen to the brain, weaken their immune systems and can lead to an increased rate and severity of all types of infections, not just COVID-19. We know that children are at very low risk of complications from COVID-19. Yet, this practice of wearing face masks could potentially increase that level of risk."

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/the-risks-vs-benefits-of-face-masks-is-there-an-agenda/

OF COURSE THERE'S AN AGENDA.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera