My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 25, 2020 7:15 am  #1

He killed 71 girls/women

And was serving a life sentence (he should have been fried by the electric chair, as far as I'm concerned). No one who did what he did deserved to draw another free breath.

There are actually 4 totally insane judges in Skaggit Country who wanted to turn that animal loose because they "were afraid he might contract the coronavirus". 

I mean, really - - - can you BELIEVE this horseshit???  My wish would be that he gets the corona crap and dies withint 2 days.  The taxpayers of the USA have been paying to keep this murdering animal alive and in jail for 30 years or so, but they were actually considering letting him and several other lifers GO FREE.  My God, what were they thinking?? To me, this is just about as unthinkable as it gets.  I read the article twice because I simply could not believe what I was seeing. 

I remember when this was happening because I graduated from high school in the early 1970's and my state is not that far away from WA state when it comes right down to it.  Someone on the run could very easily have made it to the town where I lived within a 36 to 40 hour period of time.  For months my employer would not let me stay alone in the paint store where I worked at the time (it was out of town just a short way), and he begged me not to ride my bike the 2 1/2 miles from my house to the shop where I worked, as I normally did M-Sat.  He made sure that either he or his partner drove me to and from work all the time, unless one of my parents was able to do it. I worked from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. daily for 3 1/2 years until I left to attend college. 

My parents were terrified to let me leave home to go to college (because, of course, this guy wasn't the only one who everyone was worried about at that particular time and he had not yet worked his way up to the eventual 71 murders yet) but we usually stayed in groups of 3 or 4 when we had to walk from one building to another, and that particular college had pretty tight security measures in place.  The group of girls I walked with almost all the time made sure there was at least one big, strong football player with us, too!  Hey, it was probably the best protection any group of girls ever had!!!

The hardest part to believe about this story, however, is that we have judges in this land who ACTUALLY CONSIDERED letting this guy go free.  It's almost unthinkable that with one more vote on the plus side, that dood would be walking the streets again. 

Unconscionable.  Absolutely unconscionable. 

Those judges (the 4 who wanted to let the creep go) should be taken out and horsewhipped within an inch of their lives.  There is no logical explanation for why anyone in their right mind would EVER come to such an asinine conclusion that they should let this guy loose.

You really really really have to read this in order to comprehend the enormity of the thing.  71 women and girls, dead, molested, and worse - - and they wanted to let him go back into society.  Can you imagine????  Good Lord in heaven.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2020/04/28/insanity-wash-state-came-one-vote-away-from-releasing-green-river-serial-killer-so-he-wouldnt-get-wuhan-virus-n386043

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera