My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 21, 2020 9:15 pm  #1

Mass hysteria driven by mass hysteria

https://www.unz.com/chopkins/brave-new-normal-part-2/

I have no idea where part 1 of this is located, I could not find it.  Nevertheless, this part is really good, and YES, I'm cranky, too!  And getting crankier by the day.  My state isn't even locked down, but there are sooooooooooo many idiots out there wearing face masks anyway, because they hear it all day, every day, on every channel of the idiot box.  You can tell they're absolute scared shitless because they are gubmint worshipping asses.

To me, social distancing is a tiresome, irritating phrase that has worn out its welcome.  It's state mandated humiliation, is what it is.  Please, someone - anyone - try to change my mind about any of this hyped-up, out-of-control hysterical nonsense.  Our country is disintegrating right before our eyes, and TRUMP is letting it happen.  I thought he was better than that, but it just goes to show what happens when you put faith in rich people whether they're politicians or not.  The rich are ones running the show here, it has nothing to do with an illness. 

The illness is fake, false and never really existed the way they want you to believe it existed.  I think it was a test to see just how DUMB this country is and boy, did they find out what lemmings are out there.  I didn't, truly, think there were so many stupid people in America but in this hoaxy environment, I see there are far TOO many. 

We live in a truly stupid, hysterical, dumbed-down society.  It's shameful.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera