My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 15, 2020 9:34 pm  #1

What about our religious rights?

Let's face it.  We have no religious rights, even though it's set aside in the Constitution.  Our gubmint ninnies have taken away all the rights we NEED and left us with sheer stupidity, like leaving Home Depot and McDonald's open, but closing churches and even some hospitals.  Yeah, that'll get us places.

People? Meet ignorance.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/15/mass-governor-targets-churches-for-shutdown-rules-he-didnt-apply-to-home-depot/

I'm not a catholic and I don't even believe some of the kooky things they believe in, but nevertheless, they should have the right to practice whatever they believe.  As the article says, it's ok to buy liquor and guns (I'm a gun owner so don't attack me for this) but it's not alright to go to church, hear a sermon, sing some uplifting songs and pray with fellow believers?????  You MUST UNDERSTAND there's a deeper reason for why we're not allowed to worship, don't you?  If you don't, start learning.

This standing 6 feet apart thing is the craziest thing I've ever witnessed in this country - - besides a bunch of masked bandits running around in the streets.  It's just pure foolishness.

You know what's going to happen?  First of all we're going to have a depressed society (mental depression as well as monetary) and when we can't/aren't allowed to communicate IN PERSON with others, it doesn't help anything as far as illnesses are concerned. 

Did we learn NOTHING from the past??  You must go out and about and be exposed to WHATEVER is "out there" because if you aren't, you will never build natural immunity and you will end up dead.  True story. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera