My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 14, 2020 9:28 pm  #1

Unmasking

" Most people didn't even know what unmasking was;" 

I know I was having a helluva time trying to figure it out.  Nothing I tried to match it up with made any sense, and to tell you the truth, even now that I KNOW what's it's supposed to mean, it still doesn't seem to be the right term.  It just doesn't fit . . . you don't "unmask" a good guy. You don't HAVE to unmask a good guy unless he's the Lone Ranger.  That unmasking things - - that's what happens to the bad guy, right?

Here's the meaning given in the article by Byron York at the link posted below:

"it referred to the disclosure of names of Americans whose communications were incidentally picked up in U.S. intelligence surveillance."

INCIDENTALLY?  Really??  Maybe the USGUBMINT has a different definition for incidentally that most people do.  To me it means "unintentionally" but that doesn't seem to be the case here.  Well, if these "names" were picked up unintentionally, how could ANYONE know they were of importance to anything having to do with Trump?

Those names were NOT incidentally picked up.  They were intentionally being sought and searched out because those people were "planted" in Russia so that they'd be in the right place at the right time.  At least that's how I see it.  THAT'S how you "set someone up for a fall", isn't it?  Who initially sent Flynn to Russia? 

" . . . he (Nunes) had learned about the "unmasking" of Trump transition officials by the outgoing Obama administration."

And THERE it is.

For all we know, Flynn might be the first of many the democraps eyeballed (read: set up), and there may be more to come.  Never put anything past that sociopathic/psychopathic wild-eyed Adam Schiff, and the rest of the skags like Hagzilla Clinton, James Comey and all the rest of the scoundrels -  -  not until they're all behind bars and even then they cannot be "hushed".  Not sure I would be assured of anything until they're dead and even that's questionable with those people.  They are evil personified.

http://click1.trk-washingtonexaminer.com/ViewMessage.do

If that link doesn't work for you, look up Byron Yorks site for May 14, 2020 and find the article titled "Devin Nunes Vindicated - - Again".

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 15, 2020 4:23 am  #2

Re: Unmasking

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera