My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 29, 2020 10:29 pm  #1

From Jon

This is an excerpt from the latest article at nomorefakenews.com with Jon Rappoport.  The article is worth reading if you, like me, believe this "virus story" is bogus and is also a reason for the "gubmint" to take over all - yes ALL - aspects of your life. 

Even though I live in what used to be an open state, it's becoming less and less "open" because now certain stores are requiring those useless face masks when they didn't used to require them.  I'm pretty sure my little dust-up with some stupid 30ish year old woman the other day had something to do with that.  God, people are so stupid about life and how it works . . .

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

COVID: two vital experiments that have never been done
Apr29 [/url] by [url=https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/author/jonrappoport/]Jon Rappoport
Why not? Because they would expose this vicious farce, the criminals perpetuating it, and end the lockdowns.

"I'm republishing this article, because more people are becoming aware there is something wrong---very wrong---with the "science" at the bottom of this fake epidemic.

For example, Dr. Thomas Cowan, in his recent popular video, described my proposal for a true procedure that would determine whether a new virus actually exists.  If he contacts me, I have more ammunition for him.

All right, let's jump in---

The claim of having discovered a new virus (COVID-19) is wrong (unproven).

And the claim that the main diagnostic test (the PCR) can determine whether a person is sick or is going to get sick is also wrong (unproven).

What seems to be true in the lab is not sufficient in the real world."

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/04/29/covid-two-vital-experiments-have-never-been-done/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera