My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 23, 2020 3:58 am  #1

Oh. My. God.

Spending money we don't have and will NEVER have in the USA seems to be the norm for the legislature and the senate members, these days.  It's truly unbelievable.

https://bongino.com/senate-passes-484-billion-relief-bill-heres-whats-in-it

And now they're already fear-mongering about a "second wave" (which you KNOW will come, even if only by lies and deceit to the american people).  They have to get it pumped up and ready to churn out there, so that's what the dems like airhead Piglosi the ice cream lady, her cohorts Adam Schitty Schifty, and Chuckles Schoooomer, et al, have already prepared us for by spreading the word (as in the video attached to the article above) that MORE IS COMING - - BEWARE - - MORE IS COMING, EVERYONE IS GOING TO DIE. 

What nonsense.  What a crock. 

There wasn't actually an epidemic in the first place, IT WAS THE FLU - - just the flu, another strain, so they had to play it up to sound as if they knew what they were talking about, and using the hydroxychloroquine story to try to trash President Trump.

This whole thing is being cooked up by Piglosi and her criminal cohorts (they should ALL be in jail already) - - and now we've once again lowered our standards even further by letting the dems lead the pack with ANOTHER relief bill.  This is getting out of hand.

I guess there's no one who can or will do anything about it, because all the rich people are getting richer off this deal, and the rest of us will be left to die from starvation, basically.  THAT'S THE PLAN, STAN . . .

I hope the "leaders" (I hesitate to call them that) are willing to take this money out of their own personal bank accounts to be paid back to our gubmint, because there is just no other way for anyone to pay it back.  No jobs = no money.  I really wonder what part of that Piglosi et al don't understand?  Just because she's never worked an honest day in her life doesn't mean the rest of us haven't.  Most of us, nevertheless, are still just scraping by because of already high-end prices at the grocery stores, etc.  The dems prompted this a long time ago, but it just shows how very stupid they are, because they have no answers and they don't want anyone asking questions.  Imagine that.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 23, 2020 4:21 am  #2

Re: Oh. My. God.

SEE?

This is just one article out of about 60 that I looked at today already forecasting a "second wave".

They just never give up, do they?  The dems are bound and determined to destroy this country one way or another, but I simply do not understand why . . .

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cdc-chief-coronavirus-wave-in-winter-could-be-even-more-difficult-than-current-outbreak

Hell, in my part of the country it's STILL winter.  The calendar may say spring, but the air temps and the snow on the ground says winter.  Then, by late September or October, we're back into winter again.  This is making the fear-mongering leftists very happy, indeed.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera