My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 21, 2020 6:52 am  #1

We must stop the negative messages

As long as EVERY commercial on tv and radio, as long as every news story (online), as long as every newspaper article, as long as every republican, democrap, liberal, conservative, as long as every "Official in gubmint", etc., etc., etc., goes on and on and on and on ENDLESSLY about this supposed killer virus (each one trying to outdo the other in scare tactics) NO ONE is ever going to be able to lead a normal life again. Not in America, and this will never again be the America we once knew. 

We now even have the surgeon general breaking into my peaceful channels where there is usually NO COMMERICIALS AT ALL, EVER, to scare the living hell out of people with his stupid messaging. 

And they're ALL telling people to get the blood test and get checked for this thing.  WHAT BLOOD TESTS?  WHAT RELIABLE TEST HAVE THEY COME UP WITH??  I haven't heard about even one test that is being called "accurate" by anyone, certainly not those in the medical industry who actually tell the truth (READ: They're the ones NOT in this for the money, ya know?).

No sir.  We have this pounded into our heads from EVERY available angle, night and day.  Nothing is going to get back to normal until we STOP this horrid, ridiculous behavior.

But I don't suppose that will happen anytime soon, what with the democraps ramping things up because they want to keep this thing ALIVE until November because they actually think they have a chance to beat Donald Trump in the 2020 election!!!!  That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time and THAT'S the  narrative that should be reported to the public.  Keeping a lie circulating for 6 months is impossible, or the next thing to it. 

No one believes Piglosi and her lying cohorts anymore.  People are even starting to question the medical industry on many levels (including research) and it's no wonder.

We the public are being spoon-fed constant lies and fear-mongering.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera