My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 20, 2020 10:36 pm  #1

Re-wind to 2003 SARS "epidemic" - shocking stuff

This is what the USA has going on right now only it's not sars, it's another made-up "epidemic", as usual, to scare the living hell out of everyone, see how much control the gubmint can actually produce through fear, and then *poof* - - it's all gone.  Just like magic.  And that's exactly what it is - magic beans for Piglosi, Schiff, et al.  One of these days the whole truth will be known and this thing will explode in their faces.

Thing is, in the long run it's damaging to the country in lots of ways, but the biggest one I can think of right now is the "Peter and the Wolf" theory.  These gubmint agencies keep doing shit like this and pretty soon (maybe NOW even) people are going to rebel against the authoritarian stance they take on these fake epidemics and when and if something real actually DOES happen, no one will take heed.  And that's as it should be.  As my momma used to say "fool me once, fine, but fool me twice - pow" right in the kisser.  It's not NICE to fool MOTHERS.

I believe Jon's information FAR more than anything coming from our lying "officials" all over the map, from locals to the morons at the WHO.  People need to learn to check things out before they panic.  It'll be a long, hard lesson, I'm afraid because people are completely gullible to the max.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/04/20/sars-2003-fraud-and-the-credibility-of-the-world-health-organization/

The WHO has lost ALLLLL credibility as far as I'm concerned.  Many already in the US gubmint didn't believe it to begin with and now they believe it even less.  Thank God I live in one of the states where panic is not on the front burner.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE:

"I see. Across the entire planet, in this sweeping epidemic—8098 cases and 774 deaths. Out of 6.3 billion people.

CDC: “In the United States, only eight persons were laboratory-confirmed as SARS cases. There were no SARS-related deaths in the United States.”

The capper? Let’s go back to Canada. As the Canadian Encyclopedia states, a mere week or so after WHO declared the “epidemic” was over, “English rock band The Rolling Stones headlined a benefit concert in Toronto in response to the outbreak’s economic toll on the city. Informally called ‘SARSStock’ and ‘SARS-a-palooza,’ the concert took place on 30 July 2003. Estimated attendance at Downsview Park was 450,000 to 500,000 people.”

Right. And the residue of this “deadly virus”—with half a million people standing cheek to jowl—did…Nothing.

History matters."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera