My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 13, 2020 3:16 am  #1

WE ARE NOW ALL DEMOCRAPS, repubs good for nothing a-holes

"How long would it have taken for business to launch massive recall campaigns against the nation’s shutdown-happy Dem mayors and governors – who have Covid on their tongues but destroying the Donald foremost in their minds and spleens – had the Washington GOP done the right thing and said nothing doing on the bailout front.

Of course, doing that would have required taking issue with the so-called medical experts and infectious disease lobby, but the data which ixnay their plenary shutdown model, which they risibly call “mitigation”, are all there in plain sight.

New York is the extreme epicenter of the coronavirus, in fact, and its data as of April 6th could not be more dispositive.

To wit, what’s needed is isolation and protection of the elderly and already medically afflicted populations and an opening of the spigot for any an all therapeutics and palliatives which could mitigate the illnesses and minimize deaths among those who contract the virus (whether the FDA approves or not), not a freezing of commerce, economic activity and social life among the overwhelming bulk of the population which would otherwise weather this new form of winter flu and develop herd immunity."

THAT'S WHAT WE NEED - MORE EXPOSURE WHICH, IN TURN, BUILDS IMMUNITY IN ALL THOSE WHO ARE NOT ELDERLY or ALREADY ILL WITH SOMETHING ELSE.  But it doesn't matter because even if a person dies of a burst appendix, the medical people have been ordered to list it on the death certificates as DEATH BY COVID.

This is how ridiculous things have become, and we have Mitch McConnell, NO ONE ELSE, to thank for this.  He's the guy (according to his own words) with "the power to make all the pertinent decisions for the country".  He's an asshole, first class. 

But it really doesn't matter, most of us with half a brain knew THIS is what was coming.  We have now learned, albeit waaaaaay too late, that we should NEVER NEVER NEVER listen to "our leaders".  None of them know their asses from a hole in the ground.

Neither do the rest of our politicians, they're as worthless as tits on a boar.  We're giving gazillionaire billyboy gates BILLIONS of dollars to develop vaccines FOR EVERYONE (count me out, thank you very much) as if the man doesn't have enough money of his own to do this if he thinks vaccines are so wonderful.  AND - if he thinks they're so wonderful, why doesn't he vaccinate his own children, as well as he and his wife?  None of them are vaccinated TO DEATH like our poor 0-80 age population.  Vaccines are just plain scary.  No one really knows what's in them and they have no liability of any kind if those vaccines prove deadly.  Just TRY to sue someone for that, and we'll talk.

God, I'm so glad I'm old.  I sure do feel sorry for my poor grandkids though.  They're the ones who will really, ultimtely, pay for this (and not with money).  It's going to be a lot worse than that.

"As we said, when you have a GOP White House and Senate, exactly what good is it in the face of this unconscionable larceny?"

But we don't have a republican senate or anything else.  No more.  That's all over and a 2 party system is now a pipe dream. 

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/04/david-stockman/republicans-are-now-good-for-exactly-nothing/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 13, 2020 3:35 am  #2

Re: WE ARE NOW ALL DEMOCRAPS, repubs good for nothing a-holes

Good stuff from Dr. Kendrick.  Hard questions being asked, but never answered.  Go figure politicians, huh?

https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/2020/04/12/the-lockdown-is-not-a-way-of-beating-this-virus/

I've been saying since day 1 that I heard about this farcical "virus", locking down entire countries and ruining economies and people's lives is NOT the answer to any of this.  But just try to tell that to any gubmint big-wig. And, of course, they're ALWAYS right about everything.  Well, now we'll see, won't we?

This is great reading. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera