My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 1, 2020 12:33 am  #1

City Life, Country Life: SUNSCREEN mentioned 49 times in new bill???

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/30/2-trillion-coronavirus-relief-bill-mentions-sunscreen-49-times-why/

Of course it does!!!

People like airheaded, idiot bomb, dumbass, do-what-I-say-not-what-I-do Mitch McConnell doesn't want people to be exposed to the suns HEALING RAYS.  So, of course they're going to rip the sun to pieces and encourage people (the stupid ones who know no better) to use sunscreen.

Truthfully and honestly,  I have not purchased sunscreen of any kind in the past 40 years and that's not by accident.  People's bodies NEED sunshine to make natural vitamin D.  THAT'S ONE WAY TO STAY HEALTHY, so they #1 don't want you outdoors at all (thus the indoor order) and #2 if you do go outdoors, they want you slathered in sunscreen (not that a bunch of money from L'Oreal would make a bit of difference, heavens no). 

Mitch McConnell is and was always a SELL OUT to the politicking on either side of the aisle, he's not fussy, as long as the money comes in he'll support the dems or the repubs.  What a gasbag airhead pinhead jerk.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T BUY SUNSCREEN AND DON'T USE SUNSCREEN - BUT DO GIT YER ASS OUTDOORS INTO THE SUN AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE, IF ONLY FOR SHORT PERIODS.  BEST THING YOU'LL DO FOR YOURSELF DURING THIS MAYHEM.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera