My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2020 10:44 pm  #1

It's time we changed HEADLINES

I'm so damned sick of reading about the same three topics, spread out over the last 3 years to the last week - - I'm tired of hearing about President Trump's faults as far as the dems are concerned, and now I'm tired of hearing about the death of some Irani or Iraqi leader who was the devil himself and should have been knocked off YEARS ago but no one with guts EXCEPT Donald Trump would do it.

STOP about the Russia crap already and now stop about the impeachment junk.  Then stop talking as if any of us care about the dude who was so rotten to the core that everyone is glad he's gone - so shut up about it already.

Good Lord.  I'm ready to chuck my computer into the trash if no one can come up with some more interesting news and a few interesting articles about SOMETHING other than what's been out there for ages, and the new stuff is simply done to death.  I just opened the main page to one of the online publications I receive in my email everyday, and out of about 15 articles they list, 10 of them were about Solemani or whatever the hell his name was.  WHO CARES?  Ya know, if his people are going to attack us (which I doubt because they lack the military power to do so) they will attack no matter how many articles are written.   People are just sick of it already.

I'm not really done ranting but I'm giving it up for now.  I just hope some new "news" hits the headlines soon. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera