My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 28, 2019 9:32 pm  #1

Should we just give up the fight?

Every article here is about vaccines.  It just seems to me that the American public (in particular) has gone over the edge, though, about vaccines, and people are vaccinating themselves and their children at higher rates than ever before. 

The more information there is "out there" about the dangers of vaxxing, the more people seem to gravitate towards them.  It's simply disgusting how people seem to learn absolutely nothing about these dangerous chemicals.  We have more pills and vaccines on the market than ever before in history, and yet people are sicker than ever.  Could someone PLEASE explain to me how that works???  The more crap you take, the worse your condition becomes - - shouldn't that be a red flag to someone?  No matter how many people (such as Dr. Malcolm Kendrick, for instance) try to warn us about the dangers and inadequacies of vaccines, it seems to go in one ear (or eyeball) and straight out the other without stopping for consideration.

I think it's time to just give up the fight because the medical industrial complex is just too big and they're going to win this fight anyway because THEY have all the money - - - stolen as it is.

I'm just sick of all this.  I've been sick of it for years but I kept trying to help in the fight, but I'm just done with it all.  I give up.  NO ONE IS GOING TO vaccinate me, I'll kill first, but other people are just going to have to take care of their own fight about this.  I'm done.

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?m=1101335505966&ca=384f1cf7-00b0-4ec2-a7e6-0cf6760657f3

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera