My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 17, 2019 9:53 pm  #1

Protesters accuse Schiffty of TREASON

He's a liar, all right, and not just about this subject.

I spent my Jr. High School years in Glendale, CA . . . I'm sure glad I don't live there anymore.  Who would want this dirtbag in charge of anything and how did he get to be a "committee chairman" of anything in politics??  The USA is a disgrace to itself in this regard. 

All he ever does is play word dances because he's trying sooooo hard to pin something, anything, on President Trump.  So far the democraps haven't made any progress in that direction because there IS nothing to pin on him at all.  I don't agree with everything President Trump does, but he's more with the people than he is with politicians, for sure.  And we NEEDED that in this country.  For far too many years we've been hoodwinked by the dems - - but I have a feeling that's about to come to an end and they just can't stand it, the crybabies.  Besides, they'll lose their cushy, high-paying, highly connected jobs.  That's gotta hurt!

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/you-should-go-fucin-jail-chaos-ensues-protesters-accuse-adam-schiff-treason-california

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera