My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 14, 2019 2:01 am  #1

Animals?? What about the children?

I cannot stand it when these pitiful sounding people get on tv and start begging for money to "save the animals" who are starving yada yada yada.

Fine.  We have animals.  So it's not like I don't care about animals.  Hell, I was raised around an abundance of animals and birds, etc.  But nevertheless . . .

Do you really care more about saving animals than you do about saving children????

Hey, if I'm gonna donate money to any cause at all this season, it will NOT be to save animals.  It will be to save children.  When are we gonna get our priorities straight?  IF people actually donate money to this animal cause (I think it's more likely a rich person's tax shelter) tell me this:  What are we going to do with all those animals AFTER we "rescue" them??  How long will they keep them alive?  If an animal in my city is found roaming the streets and has no tags and the owner doesn't inquire or identify a lost animal within 10 days, they are put to sleep.  So, IOW, we should give money to a lost cause??  If anyone truly wanted those animals, they would not have been chained to fences and doghouses, etc., and left to die.  Obviously SOMETHING has to be done with them once they're "rescued" - - and what would that be, huh?  Who's willing to answer this question with honesty??

NO ONE.  I think I'm the only person willing to speak out about such a blatant farce.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera