My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 19, 2019 9:34 pm  #1

CDC petitioned to stop lying

That'll be the day.

Won't it?

The CDC is based on lies.  They're not going to stop, as much as many of us wish they would, because it would make health care a lot easier.

We moved to the city where we now live in 1989.  My first doctor appointment charge was $18.  Seriously.  Now, if I go in there for an appointment I don't even want (I didn't schedule it, they did) just to get out the door costs no less than $160 - - and that's ONLY for the office call, it doesn't include charges for anything that might have been done during that visit, such as x-rays (which I rarely let them do) or bloodwork. 

So many many illnesses are detectable through bloodwork that I often think they don't draw blood often enough, they don't take enough, and they don't test for or look for the right stuff.  They test your blood for ONE thing at a time (they can charge more that way, for the tests and for taking YOUR blood!).

Anyway this is a good article to get you started on being royally pissed at our current system. 

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2019/11/19/center-for-disease-control-and-prevention-funding.aspx

My advice?  Look for ALTERNATIVE METHODS OF TREATMENT.  They're out there, you just have to look for them and educate yourself on what it is you need (acupuncture, acupressure, massage, food intake management, etc).  By food intake management I do not mean dieting to lose weight, I'm talking about A DIET that will keep you healthy by avoiding additives to foods, using the right oils and using them correctly, and so on.  I know so many people who cook or fry foods with olive oil and that is a big-time no-no in my book.  Use coconut oil for that.  Olive oil is really not meant to be heated beyond a certain point, and certainly not high temp enough to fry things in.  Personally, I do not use olive oil at all because there are just too many fake companies out there now.  You don't even really know what you're getting.  Many of the olive oils on the market today are cut with cheaper oils, and you're paying through the nose for something you're not really getting.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera