My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 3, 2019 6:43 am  #1

Warren's "medicare for all" & Unicorn Farts!!

If we Americans are bullied into believing this kind of lie (that we should give the money to insurance companies - of all things - and they'll see to it that all of our health care issues are taken care of) we deserve exactly what we get - and that will be the loss of $52 TRILLION dollars, which we American citizens will never see again.  It will just be gone and we'll STILL end up paying for our healthcare just like we do now.  Don't ever trust politicians or insurance companies, not to mention the distrust most people have for the medical industry.

I'd be willing to bet Lizzyass Warren doesn't even have the first clue how much ONE TRILLION dollars is, much less how very much money is involved in $52 TRILLION dollars.

Billion would be bad enough, but TRILLION????

Oh. My. God.

The woman is critically insane.  Not borderline, but she's at the critical stage.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/01/warren-releases-52-trillion-medicare-for-all-plan-funded-by-unicorn-farts/

Donald Trump, who is wise in all issues about money, must be laughing his ass off.  I know I am! 

Last edited by Debrah (November 3, 2019 6:49 am)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera