My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 28, 2019 8:52 pm  #1

Be careful if you're putting trust in Biden et al

Indeed, be very very careful with this man (Biden) - - - not to mention his entire democrap party. Just LOOK what they are doing to Ukraine.  Ask yourself, honestly, if this is the type of man you really want governing the whole of this country.  I don't think so.

Biden et al are a bunch of scoundrels, hell-bent on getting rid of Trump because Trump might pull back the curtain and reveal the truth about what's been going on with American politics for a long, long, long, long, long time.

Wouldn't it be nice if he did?

Jails would be full, in theory, but not in reality.  The slimy democraps always manage to slither away and hide under a rock until their next opportunity to screw over the people of the USA, play dumb, destroy evidence, and then get away scot-free to start their shenanigans all over again. No wonder they like the system the way it is and Trump is a huge threat to them.

People always ask "why do the dems keep getting away with this"?  Easy answer.  Because the republicans aren't doing all of that illegal nonsense, so they have nothing to hide.  In this scenario, the democraps are criminals, and boy are they ever.  I always thought political criminals paid a higher price for their crimes than regular people, but apparently they pay no price at all but they continue to grow richer and richer.  Geez, sure wish I knew how that worked in people's personal lives!!

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/10/no_author/the-plundering-of-ukraine-by-corrupt-american-democrats/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera