My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 26, 2019 4:54 am  #1

facebook should stay out of the fray

I don't have anything to do with facebook but this article clearly shows that people are going to have their own opinions no matter what a bunch of goons online seem to think about anything at all.

It's about time people start poking back with that stick that's always aimed at them these days. You know, the "poke the bear" stick?

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/10/no_author/congressman-confronts-zuckerberg-about-censoring-information-about-vaccine-safety/

My family is now and has always been opposed to vaccines.  Every year we hear about more and more of them coming down the pipeline in order to make phRMa companies even more rich at our expense.  It's all crapola on a stick.  The vaccines are not even tested, let me repeat - NOT EVEN TESTED - before being administered to even the youngest of our citizens.  It's shameful behavior from an industry supposedly here to "help us".  Yeah, help us into the grave . . .

Do yourself a favor and read as much information as you can get your hands on in the next few weeks about this subject - - - and by all means, do not insult your body by getting one of those worthless things.

"A 2010 HHS pilot study by the Federal Agency for Health Care Research (AHCR) conducted by Harvard doctors/researchers found that 1 in every 39 vaccines causes injury, a shocking comparison to the claims from the CDC of 1 in every million. You can read more about that here."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 26, 2019 4:59 am  #2

Re: facebook should stay out of the fray

If this subject interests you, please follow Barbara Loe Fisher's NVIC site for more shocking information.  They have some stellar articles there.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera