My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 29, 2019 6:27 am  #1

I don't like to snitch but . . .

This video is not from today or even yesterday.  I saw this video (I don't remember where, but I recognize the players in it) earlier this week at one of the online news sites where I often read daily. 

Not that this story itself may not be true (it probably is) but this is not the correct video.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/09/trump-visits-a-city-in-crisis.php

Democrats in Minneapolis may not want to face the truth, but this isn't happening because of President Trump.  It is happening because people are sick to death of the crap being pulled in WADC by the overbearing, lying, schemeing democrap party.  Mayor Frey is a known idiot. 

Many people from the area where I live (west of Mpls by a couple of states) often travel to Rochester (just south of Mpls a slight distance) to go to Mayo Clinic, and then some of them have relatives living in Mpls and so they go there to visit.  Not anymore.  The people I know personally who've had scheduled appointments (some for actual life saving reasons) at Mayo Clinic, have cancelled those appointments and are going elsewhere.  Mayo has a superb reputation, but no one wants to risk facing these sorts of mobs. And for what?  Those idiot black kids beating up a white kid have no idea what they're even fighting about.  Ask them.  They cannot tell you.  But the lying ass newspapers will not print those stories . . . I have a friend whose son is a reporter and he tried to get some stuff over the wires but it was a no go situation.  The dems simply do not want the TOTAL, UNVARNISHED truth to get out to the public.

What a shame they are so stupid.  It's too bad the mayor's personal property of ANY kind (even a bike) isn't vandalized at some point soon by these criminal gangs roaming around.  Yes, Mpls needs more police officers but even then, they can't be everywhere all the time.  They can only come to a crime scene AFTER the crime has been committed unless they're mind readers.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera