My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 11, 2019 12:22 am  #1

They want the white population eliminated

It's pure craziness, which just goes to show what the MAJORITY of American citizens are now up against. 

Granted, the Indians were here first (meaning native americans, not people who came here from India 👁️  👀  😏)

but white people settled America, brought rules and regulations for people to LIVE BY to America, and virtually settled America.  Now all of a sudden white people are the enemies just because 4 NON-WHITE IDIOTS (Women, no less) have the chutzpah to live here freely but at the same time condemn all WHITE PEOPLE for having settled this great nation and letting those idiots run for a political office for which they had absolutely no qualifications, much less brains, to do the job??  They are opposed to America and it's ways (for the past 200 years) and those 4 women are going to change it??
Gimme a break.  AOC fully admitted that until she became a CONgressperson, she could barely afford to live but her parents are wealthy according to what I've heard.  She's a liar and now she's turning out to be a thief, too.  She wants to deprive the white population (majority, don't forget) of our heritage because she thinks only her ideas are worthy of being carried out.

Is she just the most crackers person you've ever heard of, or what??  Her and her 3 buddies should be drummed out of CONgress and jailed for their spurious activities of late.  She's nothing but a trouble maker, as far as I can tell.  She certainly isn't "leader" material.  I feel a WHOLE LOT MORE SAFE with Donald Trump at the helm, and that's a fact.

Here's an article that lays it out pretty well, too.  GOOD STUFF HERE:https://bolenreport.com/the-racist-democrats-war-on-white-people-is-more-than-just-the-childhood-vaccine-program/#more-20126

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera