My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 30, 2019 1:52 am  #1

Vaccine info that "cannot be questioned" - - there's a risk in truth!

Newest article from Dr. Malcolm Kendrick.  Better read it fast before it disappears, as do ALL articles about vaccines these days.  THEY don't want anyone to know the truth so they're working VERY hard to hide the truth from people, but I'm hoping it's too late for them to do so.  A LOT of people are aware of the phoniness of vaccines (they've been phony from the get-go and even back in the 1950's that Dr. Saul somebody (can't think of his name) said that to the camera about the measles vaccines of the time, but he supported giving them to children anyway. 

I hope the people can win this death causing disaster, but I wouldn't look for the phrma companies to give up on it anytime soon.  They have a big $$$$$$ winner here and they aren't going to give it up without a fight.

https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/2019/07/29/a-second-look-at-vaccination-answers-that-cannot-be-questioned/

This is a long article, but it's well worth reading, believe me.  Especially if you have kids or if you love your grandkids. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera