My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 29, 2019 8:33 pm  #1

Baking soda & Vit C daily

He's probably right, I don't know.  But I'm going to try this as soon as I can get some C crystals.  I have trouble with most vitamin C (it gives me the hershey squirts) so with that in mind, I'm still going to try this stuff.

This is about 3 minutes long but kind of informative.  I wish it had been a little bit MORE informative, however, because I have questions and no way to get them answered.  Like: will the Vit C crystals cause me to have the poops like regular vit C does?  Does it have to be the crystals - is that why it probably doesn't cause the poops?  Is it ok to take this stuff several times daily (as he says to do) when you are on Rx medications?? 

Oh well, like everything else, I'll take my chances with this because it's stuff we get everyday anyhow, just not the same way as the "formula" he recommends.  Nevertheless, unless one of the meds you are on specifically says not to take it with vitamin C, I would give it a try.  I guess I really also wanted to ask him what we can expect after taking this stuff, and should we start slowly with one glass per day and build up to using more?  Lots of questions I'll never know the answers to . . .

If YOU try it, please post your results here, OK?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TOAHTDeO4s

**  I hope the video is still up at that link.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera