My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 7, 2019 1:26 am  #1

Stupid Starbucks employee kicks out police officers

Officers who fought as soldiers for this country, and are still working to protect the people.

I'd bet dollars to donuts that the idiot who complained was a democrap.  They have lost all their senses lately.  Just wait until they need a officer for "protection".  Ha!  I hope the officers left their coffee at the store and never intend to go back to ANY starbucks.  I, personally, have boycotted starbucks for over 3 years, since they started acting so damned stupid towards everyone who isn't a democrap, a lesbo or gay, or some other brand of weirdo.  What the hell is happening to our country?  I'll bet those officers wonder the same thing.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/starbucks-employee-asks-police-officers-to-leave-because-customer-felt-uncomfortable

If the person who complained was being held up by a mugger or had a gun held to his/her head by some mindless soul, those officers would have looked plenty good to them . . .

The attempted explanation and apology from the store was a bit late, not to mention a bit lame.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera