My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 1, 2019 4:18 am  #1

Make your own oat milk???

I'm so tired of all these "fake milk" recipes they keep doling out.  Not to mention that more than half of the shelf at my local grocery store is full of fake milk - almond, coconut, hazlenut, and about 200 other ones.  It's ridiculous. I have a real problem believing that people are really all that allergic to real cow milk.  Of course, cows are fed such a stupid diet these days (rather than just plain old grass like it used to be) it's hard to say what ends up in the milk that might actually be causing the problems, but you don't dare even suggest this to some person who's been convinced by their doctor that they are allergic to cow milk. 

Doctors should be ashamed of themselves for doling out such misinformation, but it has become a part of the fabric of being a doctor these days.  Lying 101.

https://www.allrecipes.com/video/9043/oat-milk/?prop26=dailydish&prop25=398915&prop27=2019-06-30&did=398915-20190630&eaid=&utm_campaign=alrcom-daily-dish_newsletter&utm_source=allrecipes.com&utm_medium=email&utm_content=063019&cid=398915&mid=22289299924

Who would drink this crap??   Ewwwwww.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera