My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 1, 2019 10:32 pm  #1

It's such a broken system but they want you to trust them??

And it's getting worse, unless you LIKE to be under the thumb of the Gubmit Idiots.  Check out these two articles, it';; make you wanna puke.

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2019/03/oregon-bill-calls-for-universal-in-home-visits-to-families-with-newborns/

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2019/03/new-york-bill-would-strip-parental-consent-for-vaccinating-children/

The medical industrial factory is bound and determined to kill us off in our early years.  They can't seem to help themselves now that they're on this killing roll.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 19, 2019 1:41 am  #2

Re: It's such a broken system but they want you to trust them??

I was a patient in our local hospital (which is huge and getting huger!) for 2 1/2 days after I had what they thought was a stroke, but now aren't really sure what was wrong.  Gee whiz, imagine that.

During the time I was in the hospital, other than the people who came to draw blood or give me some damned medicine, no one checked on me.  I was literally 4 feet from the nurses station and NO ONE out there made the effort to come into my room and ask if I needed anything, wanted anything or would like them to help me with anything.  Not one time in 2 1/2 days.  I never ever rang the "bell' they gave me because those nurses were so busy yakking up a storm and giggling like schoolgirls that they could have cared less if I needed anything, much less if I wanted something. 

Then about a week after I was home I got a thing in the mail from the hospital to rate my experience.  Boy, lemme tell ya I gave them punch after punch.  How anyone ever survives and gets out of that place alive is beyond me.  No one ever dusted or swept or mopped in my room in the entire 2 1/2 days I was there, nor did anyone EVER clean my bathroom.  How disgusting.

Yet, we the people are supposed to feel taken care of and trust these people - WITH OUR LIVES.........

Good God.

Sorry for the rant but I just couldn't resist.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera